November 24th, 2020
Sending your first NB-IoT “Hello World”
During this session Roland Baldin will show you how to send your NB-IoT “Hello World” with your starterkit and how to connect it to an IoT platform.
Online | November 24th | 15:00 – 17:00
- Introduction to IoT Creators architecture
- Setup your device
- Attach your device to the NB-IoT network.
- Register your device in the “The Thing for IoT Creators”.
- Send your first “Hello World” uplink message
- Register your application url as webhook
- Send your first “Hello Device” downlink message via our API to your device.
After signup, we will review your rsvp and later you will receive a calendar invite together with dial-in details.