April 27th, 2021
Sending a first NB-IoT “Hello Thales”
During this session we will show you how to send data via NB-IoT network with Cinterion ENS22-E DevKit and how to connect it to an IoT Creators platform.
Online | April 27th | 15:00 – 17:00
- Introduction to IoT Creators architecture
- Setup the development kit
- Attach the device to the NB-IoT network.
- Register the device in the “The Thing for IoT Creators”.
- Send a first “Hello Thales” uplink message
- Register the application url as webhook
- Send a downlink message via our API to the device
- How to do it by yourself in countries with IoT Creators roaming
After signup, we will review your rsvp and later you will receive a calendar invite together with dial-in details.