ThMoElliTrack loggers are field data-loggers that log and transmit measured values with a pre-set interval time through mobile internet. The data goes to ElliTrack.nl where it can be visualized, forwarded and downloaded through XML, e-mail or FTP.
ElliTrack units can issue an alarm when a pre-set minimum or maximum is exceeded. Alarms can be SMS messages and e-mail messages.
Mobile internet and fixed LAN interface
ElliTrack units can be equipped with a GSM modem or a fixed LAN interface.
Stand-alone and field units
An ElliTrack unit can be battery powered or mains powered.
Data can be downloaded in CSV format for further processing. Export to other systems is possible through e-mail, FTP and the optional XML API.
Special applications and OEM versions
ElliTrack unit can be designed and produced customer specific to fit your application.
- Dimensions: 49mm x 230mm
- Material: POM and Stainless steel
- Protection class: IP67 / 2 meter under water for 2 hours max.
- Battery type (user exchangeable): Lithium 3V6 14Ah
- Battery capacity: min. 1500 transmissions in 2G & min 40000 in NBIoT
- Sensor type: absolute or barometric pressure compensated barometric pressure compensation of housing GORE filter
- Measurements: water pressure, temperature in sensor, temperature in logger